Back To Business! Whahooo!
As things stand, the government has advised that we can re-open the doors to our paddle board centres and coffee house on 4th July 2020. This means that the public and members of Club Wesup can enjoy all that we have to offer from that date. This means we can all still enjoy a summer of SUP – You can imagine how happy we are to be able to say that!
Naturally, some things have been modified at Wesup in order to protect your health. The main thing is that you must pre-book your sessions. We have initially reduced our equipment capacity to prevent overcrowding of our spaces and to help us organise our staff to reduce risks in all areas. We will have a number of easy systems to ensure you can remain safely socially distant, we will be taking extra special care to clean all equipment and our staff will be in tip-top physical health.
Our aim is that your experience with us will be every bit as epic as it ever has been, maybe even better!
So look, you can now book your sessions from July 4th to secure your experience with us. Here are some things that the general public, future and current club members should consider.
- Activity Vouchers are available to purchase now. They have no expiry date and can be redeemed online from the website you have purchased it from.
- Private lessons are available for those looking to further maximise social distancing measures. You can book private sessions for families living in the same house hold but please note, multiple person discounts do not apply for private sessions.
- Those of you who bought a full season membership prior to lockdown, can now login and book your time on the water from your new members area.
- Those of you who had a monthly membership will be contacted personally to re-establish your memberships where required.
- A limited number of new Club Wesup memberships can now only be bought on a monthly subscription but please note, your membership will not be able to start until July 4th and you will not be able to book equipment until then but we guarantee equipment availability to you.
- I can not begin to tell you how important it is to pre-book your session to avoid disappointment. We are looking at 7 months worth of bookings trying to cram into just 3 months of the remaining Spring | Summer season. We expect every block to be fully booked so please think ahead.
- Our general terms, conditions & refund policy apply to all bookings so please, please take the time to read them.
If you have any questions about a particular concern prior to visiting us, please email us at ……….. We can’t wait to welcome you back in the wonderful world of Wesup!