Kayak hire is a great way to explore Falmouth bay if for some reason Stand Up Paddleboarding is not your thing. We have a great collection of user-friendly double and single person sit-on-top kayaks which are available for up to 6 hours. Our Kayaks are stable enough for beginners yet are a touring shape so will allow you glide across Falmouth bay with ease.
We offer great discounts for 1/2 day and full day rental. Half day is 3 hours with a full day being 6 hours. Discounts are calculated automatically.
Single: 1/2 day rental (3hrs) £40 | Full day (6hrs) £55
Why not check out our SUP tours here where you could opt into Kayaking instead of Stand Up Paddleboarding.
WESUP KAYAK HIRE
The Kayak Hire is the perfect activity for spending time on the water.
ESSENTIAL INFO FOR YOUR KAYAK HIRE
- We have 4 kayaks that can fit 2 adults with one child under 12. We offer FREE kayaking to children under 12 who share a double kayak with two adults.
- Sessions are bookable on an hourly basis with great discounts for half day and full day bookings.
- Base Kayak experience is advised but not necessary.
- Wetsuits can be rented for £6 on the day and are advised if you are concerned about falling in. We do not hire wetsuit boots or socks for hygiene reasons.
- Please see our terms & conditions for cancellation and refund policy
Single Kayak, Double Kayak